Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87

clearvision

Ted Cruz Explains Perfectly Why RBG's Seat Must Be Filled Before the Election

Republican Senator Ted Cruz says President Donald Trump needs to nominate a successor Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg next week, and that the Senate should confirm that choice or the country risks a constitutional crisis.

“I believe that the president should, next week, nominate a successor to the court. I think it is critical that the Senate takes up and confirms that successor before Election Day,” Senator Cruz told Sean Hannity on Fox News.

“Democrats and Joe Biden have made clear they intend to challenge this election. They intend to fight the legitimacy of the election. As you you know Hillary Clinton has told Joe Biden ‘under no circumstances should you concede, you should challenge this election.’ and we cannot have election day come and go with a 4-4 court.”

Cruz continued, “A 4-4 court that is equally divided cannot decide anything. And I think we risk a constitutional crisis if we do not have a nine-justice Supreme Court, particularly when there is such a risk of … a contested election.”:snip:

Joe Biden Makes Statement on Ginsburg Death; Shows He’s Woefully Unprepared to Lead

:snip:

Biden looked up from his notes only three times, each time looking completely confused and overwhelmed. He stumbled over his words and looked unsure about what he was saying, which is stunning considering that Biden has known her personally for decades.

Biden’s performance tonight was a stark illustration of his woefully inadequate mental capabilities and a real-life demonstration for the American people of how President Joe Biden would handle a crisis situation.:snip:

8 minutes ago, Geee said:

Joe Biden Makes Statement on Ginsburg Death; Shows He’s Woefully Unprepared to Lead

:snip:

Biden looked up from his notes only three times, each time looking completely confused and overwhelmed. He stumbled over his words and looked unsure about what he was saying, which is stunning considering that Biden has known her personally for decades.

Biden’s performance tonight was a stark illustration of his woefully inadequate mental capabilities and a real-life demonstration for the American people of how President Joe Biden would handle a crisis situation.:snip:

Off Topic not that I've ever let a little thing like that stop me.

joe-biden.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

REALLY This Is The Best The Democrats Can Bring?  😲

OTOH Hillary is probably happy. She is no longer The Worst Presidential Candidate in modern times.