Sunday morning talking heads

Valin

sunday-morning-talking-heads-72

Allahpundit

August 6, 2017

With the president on vacation and Congress in recess, the Sunday shows turn their attention to one of their favorite topics: Republicans against Trump. Jeff Flake will be the lead guest on “Meet the Press” to discuss his new anti-Trump book and his diminishing prospects for reelection next year in Arizona. Thom Tillis will appear on “This Week” and “Fox News Sunday” to outline his new bill limiting the White House’s power to fire Bob Mueller as special counsel. And John Kasich will join Democrat John Hickenlooper on “Face the Nation” to continue their bipartisan campaign against TrumpCare in all of its iterations.

There are pro-Trumpers booked this morning too, though. Kellyanne Conway will have the spotlight on “This Week” to address the war on leaks — are lie-detector tests in the cards for White House staffers? — while Trump ally Tom Cotton will chat with “Face the Nation” about his new proposal to shift America to a merit-based immigration system and its nonexistent chances of passing

(Snip)

Instead of wasting my time watching those, I'll be wasting my time with my 2 new loves

And...:wub:...:wub:...:wub:

• Like 1