College Trustees Are Largely to Blame for Today’s Campus Madness

Geee

college-trustees-largely-blame-todays-campus-madness

s there no limit to the level of disgusting behavior on college campuses that parents, taxpayers, donors, and legislators will accept?
Colleges have become islands of intolerance, and as with fish, the rot begins at the head.
Let’s examine some recent episodes representative of a general trend and ask ourselves why we should tolerate it, plus pay for it.
Students at Evergreen State College harassed biology professor Bret Weinstein because he refused to leave campus, challenging the school’s decision to ask white people to leave campus for a day of diversity programming.
Americans need an alternative to the mainstream media. But this can't be done alone. Find out more >>
The profanity-laced threats against the faculty and president can be seen on a YouTube video titled “Student takeover of Evergreen State College.”
What about administrators permitting students to conduct racially segregated graduation ceremonies, which many colleges have done, including Ivy League ones such as Columbia and Harvard universities?:snip:

• 2 weeks later...

Evergreen students, faculty and alumni talk about racism, campus safety and moving on

Lisa Pemberton

July 12 2017

The Whole Insanity

Z Campbell

Pinned by Badger Pundit
This. IS. INSANE. This whole meeting is an echo chamber for the most privileged acting like victims. I'm a PNW native and this is shocking to even me. These disgusting soft willed aging hippies got wrecked by aggressive idiot students and they're taking it! They're taking it and asking for more! Evergreen being a racist campus is beyond ridiculous, it's an absolute lie. And keep in mind this all started with the idea that black, transgendered disabled students were put upon! There is ONE on campus! ????? insane. I hate these people, they're cowards and they're liars, opportunistic liars.
  • Like 1

Draggingtree

You saw that too? I'm gonna say she probably has....issues.  Thing is many people in The Arts, have some sort of issues. Maybe this will wake her up.

Those inside the Arts Community, live in a bubble inside another bubble, inside another bubble. You must not stray from the path least you be cast into the outer darkness.

• 3 weeks later...

Evergreen State College’s police chief resigns

John Sexton

August 2 2017

Police Chief Stacy Brown has resigned after less than a year on the job at Evergreen State College. From the News Tribune:

(Snip)

The News Tribune doesn’t say exactly why Brown resigned but cites two incidents in which she was targeted by student protesters:

(Snip)

I don’t know if Chief Brown is going to sue Evergreen State College, as Bret Weinstein appears poised to, but she clearly was dropped into a terrible situation with no support from the administration.