Fox News GOP Debate

Valin

righteousmomma

Rush today:

RUSH: Hey, are any of you Trumpsters out there upset by this story. It's from the Washington Post. "Bill Clinton Called Donald Trump Weeks Before He Launched His 2016 Bid -- Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men." And that's important. We have leakers on both teams saying Clinton called Trump and urged him to get in the race, urged him to run.

Supposedly Clinton told Trump that the conservative movement needed a champion. No, no. This is what the story says. The conservative movement needs somebody, and you're the guy. Then the story goes on to talk about how friendly the Trumps and the Clintons have been over the years, that when Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, got married, that Hillary Clinton was there in the front row at the wedding, and it was here. It was the Bethesda by the Sea Episcopalian Church. I drove by it on the way home from golf.

Trump just said he would not take an oath to NOT go 3rd party and he would NOT support just anyone (other than himself) who is nominated by the Repubs.

WestVirginiaRebel

Mike Huckabee: Use the 5th and 14th amendments to protect unborn life. Really slams Planned Parenthood.

Rand Paul: Don't arm ISIS allies.

WestVirginiaRebel

John Kasich defends medicaid expansion in Ohio.

Donald Trump: Build a wall. The Mexican government sends its criminals over because our leaders are stupid.

Donald Trump: Build a wall. The Mexican government sends its criminals over because our leaders are stupid.

Well when it comes to stupid, he is something of an expert.

All Sizzle no Steak.

Will have to see the youtubes. Still in ND hotel.

Is it near The Tree?

?

North Dakota is flat and no 14 trees biggrin.png

My brother lives in West Fargo "Nothing between us and the north pole but a snow fence....and its down."

• Like 2

I believe if I am understanding an article I read, Kasich's Medicaid budget has grown over a billion and right now he is getting federal subsidies. The reason the other governors did not want to except it is that after a few years the subsidies will stop. Then what? Where will he be then?

• Like 1