Coffee Shop

Rheo

@Rheo

In an email distributed to the offices of both Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer and Republican Sen. James Inhofe on Wednesday — and obtained by The Daily Caller — Media Matters employee Emilee Pierce sought to “flag” a liberal study by the organization released Thursday in an effort to manipulate coverage of the Keystone pipeline.

Oh that's gonna work out real good!

Waxman wanted to go on about the Koch brothers potential project that has been rejected by the president......wonder why he didn't bring up Warren Buffet's profit that will be realized by the very rejection of that project.

Okay, just noticed that we no longer have a sarcasm button......consider it used anyway.

New DNC memo must be out to tie Alinsky to the Republican party now.....seeing the comments starting to pop up.

carry on! smile.png

Can anyone point me to a source for an accurate rundown on bundling/money laundering, Where those billions are coming from, reporting process, legalities, etc., I would much appreciate it. Voter fraud is probably the least of worries right now. Has the bundling process changed since McCain/Feingold or any other bill they wrote to give themselves a benefit.

Thank you. wink.png

Can anyone point me to a source for an accurate rundown on bundling/money laundering, Where those billions are coming from, reporting process, legalities, etc., I would much appreciate it. Voter fraud is probably the least of worries right now. Has the bundling process changed since McCain/Feingold or any other bill they wrote to give themselves a benefit.

Thank you. wink.png

Rheo@ wish I had time to help, but I am tied up verifying petitions right now. I think I read something a couple of days ago about some new laws in effect this year that makes this bundling possible. This leak might help:

OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting

Thank you. wink.png

Rheo@ wish I had time to help, but I am tied up verifying petitions right now. I think I read something a couple of days ago about some new laws in effect this year that makes this bundling possible. This leak might help:

OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting

Thanks @Geee. I was hoping for a blog link that already had it deciphered. biggrin.png

But.... Ron might be right.

I kept hoping someone else would ask, but I must be the only one who doesn't know. Who is your avatar?

You mean that isn't Valin? biggrin.png

i don't know either.

But.... Ron might be right.

I kept hoping someone else would ask, but I must be the only one who doesn't know. Who is your avatar?

You mean that isn't Valin? biggrin.png

i don't know either.

Did a Bing image search on Valin. I came up with the below. Not sure which is most accurate...

Valin_Antone.JPG

70604_100000555777263_3414778_n.jpg

Well, doggonit @Valin. I just spent the last hour and a half combing through drawings of 15th and 16th Century European philosophers, politicians and religious leaders and I can't find you! And yet you look so familiar. I'm about ready to go downstairs to the storage room and yank out my Western Thought book from college.

If I can't figure it out I'm going to go crazy. Of course, that's not a particularly long trip.

Edited to add: Now that I think about it, that picture seems to be late medieval period. maybe 13th Century?

Oh and by the way...I was looking for hidden clues originally and would have put money on Paradise Lost author John Milton. wink.png

That said, is it Thomas Aquinas? I've seen a lot of different representations of him, and this doesn't look quite right...but....

Wow. Just use google image. Click on camera and paste in valin's link.

Google Link

It is scary what the internet is capable of.....

William Oughtred Teacher of Mathematics

Whoa! I didn't even know I could do that. Wow, scary. Could have saved myself a lot of time. Thanks @clearvision.

Glad you did that because if it has anything to do with Math...I would have been looking for months and STILL not found it. laugh.png

Edit to add: Now that I've read up on him a bit...I think I kind of blame him for a lot of things. Like sin and cos. And tan(theta) = sin(theta) / cos(theta) = a / b ... sin(x y) = sin x cos y cos x sin y. cos(x y) = cos x ... cos(2x) = cos^2(x) - sin^2(x) = 2 cos^2(x) - 1 = 1 - 2 sin^2(x). tan(2x) ...

(Nope, I don't know either)

I can't stop laughing at the "visually similar images."

Course, I probably shouldn't do that until I check to see what happens when i google my real face. unsure.png

I can't stop laughing at the "visually similar images."

Course, I probably shouldn't do that until I check to see what happens when i google my real face. unsure.png

Let's just say using your icon gets lots of BW naked women.