9PM – Watch GOP Fox News Debate

Valin

Crap, try as I might...I don't like Santorum. He bugs me.

But, it isn't always about me. :angry:

I know. I like him, but i don't 'like' him. He just rubs me the wrong way when he talks even if he says the right things. Now Newt has gotten me really burned the last week or so, but I can't help but like listening to him answer questions.

Edited for clarity-but it still doesn't make any sense :blink:

I know. I like him, but i don't 'like' him. He just rubs me the wrong way when he talks even if he says the right things. Now Newt has gotten me really burned the last week or so, but I can't help but like listening to him answer questions.

It is so subjective. I know my opinion of Romney has risen tonight. Still don't like his negative ads.

Makes perfect sense to me. (consider the source). :D

We were going so well and now they are attacking one another. And for Pete's sake Rick don't attack Paul-he gets to talk then!!!!!

Could have something to do with the questions being asked. The media wants a food fight.

I think Newt will pick up points. Romney was good also. Points might come from Santorum or Perry. There answers were fine, but somehow they are just not likeable to me, though I would still vote for either.

Till we meet again ;)

Who helped themselves? Who hurt themselves?

Paul really stumbled tonite.

I thought Mitt did not harm, had some good response and survived being the punching bag, so is the winner.

Who helped themselves? Who hurt themselves?

Perry and Santorum helped themselves. Newt started slow but then helped himself.

Romney held his own.

Paul was the same as ever.

I think Newt will pick up points. Romney was good also. Points might come from Santorum or Perry. There answers were fine, but somehow they are just not likeable to me, though I would still vote for either.

Till we meet again ;)

See ya Thursday! :D