Steve King: Obama 'favors the black person'

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
Steve_King_Obama_favors_the_black_person.html
Politico:

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), well known for his incendiary comments, has done it again.

During an appearance on G. Gordon Liddy’s radio show this morning to discuss Arizona’s immigration law, King suggested President Barack Obama was a racist and “favors the black person” while carrying out his presidential duties.

King also said that he was “offended” by both Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder.

“When you look at this administration, I'm offended by Eric Holder and the president also, their posture. It looks like Eric Holder said that white people in America are cowards when it comes to race,” said King. “And I don't know what the basis of that is but I'm not a coward when it comes to that and I'm happy to talk about these things and I think we should.”

King added: “But the president has demonstrated that he has a default mechanism in him that breaks down the side of race - on the side that favors the black person.”

The King quotes were circulated by the group politicalcorrection.org, a unit of Media Matters for America, a liberal organization that fights conservative media bias.

POLITICO has asked King for further explanation of his remarks and will post a response as soon as we receive it.

This is just the latest episode in a long line of comments by King bashing Obama.

Just last month, King took to the House floor to say that Obama to slam Obama over the president’s criticism of the Arizona immigration law. King said Obama viewed political controversies through a racial viewpoint..

According to King, “it seems the President has an inclination to engage in these kinds of things. When he had an Irish cop and a black professor, who did he side with? He jumped to a conclusion without having heard the facts, and he ended up having to have a beer summit.”

In March 2008, King said terrorists would be “dancing in the streets” if Obama won the presidency.
________

One man's inflammatory is another's politically incorrect.

snipOne man's inflammatory is another's politically incorrect.

King suggested President Barack Obama was a racist and “favors the black person” while carrying out his presidential duties.

You are so right shoutWestVirginiaRebel.

King is just suggesting it.

Many Americans believe that Obama is a racist based on his actions, words and attendance at the Church of Black Liberation Theology for 20+ years.