SEIU Storms Private Residence, Terrorizes Teenage Son of Bank of America Exec

Geee

seiu-storms-private-residence-terrorizes-teenage-son-of-bank-of-america-exec
Big Government:

SEIU Storms Private Residence, Terrorizes Teenage Son of Bank of America Exec
by Liberty Chick
UPDATE: Video has since been removed from YouTube

By now, you’ve probably seen the mob-scene that developed on the front lawn of the private residence of Greg Baer, deputy general counsel for corporate law at Bank of America. This was planned for some time by the SEIU as part of a larger national event, their Showdown on K Street, which was shared with National People’s Action and thousands of other activists from MoveOn.org and other left-wing groups.

Prior to the main event on K Street in Washington DC, SEIU and company made a little pit stop. According to Fortune magazine Washington editor Nina Easton, 14 busloads of riled up protesters unloaded on Baer’s private property and stormed up to his doorstep, while his teenage son was home alone. Easton is a neighbor of Baer’s and had called to check on her neighbor’s son when she heard and saw all the commotion outside. Easton writes,
“Waving signs denouncing bank “greed,” hordes of invaders poured out of 14 school buses, up Baer’s steps, and onto his front porch. As bullhorns rattled with stories of debtor calls and foreclosed homes, Baer’s teenage son Jack — alone in the house — locked himself in the bathroom. “When are they going to leave?” Jack pleaded when I called to check on him.

Baer, on his way home from a Little League game, parked his car around the corner, called the police, and made a quick calculation to leave his younger son behind while he tried to rescue his increasingly distressed teen. He made his way through a din of barked demands and insults from the activists who proudly “outed” him, and slipped through his front door.

“Excuse me,” Baer told his accusers, “I need to get into the house. I have a child who is alone in there and frightened.”
Imagine what you would have done if your child were inside that house and that mob was on your front lawn as you tried to reach him.snip

Geee!

Glenn Beck is covering this now. The SEIU goons were bused in.

"SEIU on their Intimidation Tour" per Beck.

SrWoodchuck

shoutGeee! Frightening post.

Mr. Baer.....a lifelong Democrat....and his wife, a Hillary Clinton advisor......

This isn't just the Dems eating their own. Soros/Obama have a plan for B of A, and it includes a little bit of Chicago "Night Rider" softening up. They've tenderized Goldman Sachs already. Getting them ready for a smooth transition of bank ownership through intimidation, legislation and regulation.

Is the hand of Andy Stern present on any of this?

On a personal note: "..Imagine what you would have done if..."

They had to know, that as a good Democratic family, there were no guns in the home.....'cause at my house, the sprinklers would have come on first.....and then, the barrel of my pump gun would have warped.

Firearms: "When seconds matter.... and cops are minutes away!"