Blastoff! SpaceX Starship launches on 5th flight, nails 'chopsticks' booster catch!

Valin

Oct 13, 2024

Recorded just two hours after Starship’s fifth flight test, Bill Whittle dives into the MORAL RIGHTEOUSNESS that allowed a visionary to use his own private property to catch a rocket in midair and liberate his company, his country and his species from the clawing pettiness of governments and so-called ‘progressives’ whose sole reason for existence, it seems, is to neuter human achievement and cauterize our ability to dream things into existence.

Oct 14, 2024 

Ok, so, I’m still not sure if I’m dreaming or not, but this just happened. Like… what!? Yes indeed, I have the SpaceX Starship Flight 5 Catch Explained! Yes, finally it happened! All of the prep work over the past few years all came down to this. All of that culminating in something this absolute spectacle of the fifth full stack Starship once again flying freely! And yes your eyes do not deceive you, SpaceX managed to catch the super heavy booster on the very first attempt. We’ve got a bunch to talk about today.

20 hours ago, Valin said:

allowed a visionary to use his own private property to catch a rocket in midair and liberate his company, his country and his species

And Kamala, Bernie, and Barak will all be complaining about his "monopoly" in 3. . .2. . .1 . . . 

• Like 2