KjxD2bP.png 

HEmAwI2.jpg 

7afLMzH.jpg 

KDnvQaJ.png 

LVkRFd0.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter R: 
yqHB6jR.jpg 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

The Secret Service caught hell on Fox News for not noticing the sniper on the roof at the Trump rally. There have been hundreds of other threats against the Donald in the past few years, but he escapes harm every time. If Trump had any more lives, Purina would have to name a cat food after him. 

The Manhattan DA just indicted Trump's right ear for obstruction. 

House Oversight Committee Chairman Jim Comer announced he's calling hearings in Congress next week to investigate the Secret Service for not spotting the rooftop sniper. It's widely rumored that a second sniper escaped and got away. Eyewitnesses can only agree she was wearing a pink pantsuit. 

The shooting made Trump a hero to black men for getting shot while awaiting sentencing and to white men for getting shot and still making his tee time the next morning. 

Impasse over giving Trump more security. Biden is offering the Uvalde Police Department, while Trump is holding out for Kyle Rittenhouse. 

Last week Dr Fauci said Biden had a cold and not dementia. Today he said Trump should drop out of the race because his ears are obviously bullet magnets. 

Maybe for safety's sake the next debate will be split camera in separate studios so Trump won't be within earshot of Biden... 

President Biden went on TV to address the nation Sunday to remind us that we are Americans first, adding that when we differ politically we are opponents and not enemies. The president called for an end to violent campaign rhetoric. And then he wished former President Hitler a speedy recovery. 

I think it's pretty clear the Secret Service won't be installing any solar panels. 

Think of all the children that are safe tonight now that Joe has lost his sense of smell. 

President Biden defied efforts by party elites and Hollywood stars who tried to oust him from the 2024 ticket Friday. His speech preaches patriotism and opportunity. Joe said he never dreamed that when he was a drummer boy during the American Revolution, he'd someday be touring with the Beatles. 

When we changed the clocks this year, I didn't expect to go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone. 

I don't want to say donations for Biden are drying up in Hollywood, but boob jobs and cocaine are making a big comeback this weekend. 

Biden refuses to leave because if Trump gets in he'll never leave. 

Biden now leading in Michigan & Wisconsin after dementia signs. Should he slip into a catatonic state, we're talking landslide. 

Governor Gavin Newsom came to the White House to meet with President Biden. However, he was greeted by the DC media unearthing his past affair with a 19-year-old, an affair with a married woman, and his past admissions of an alcohol problem. President Biden greeted him like a long lost son. 

Kamala Harris polled much stronger against Trump than Biden Wednesday. What the hell, she's Indo-Canadian on her mother's side, and on her father's bi-racial Jamaican side, her white great-grandfather owned more slaves in Jamaica than mine did in Alabama. 

President Biden campaigned in Swing States and told a Philly radio station Thursday he was proud to be our first black woman vice president. He's trying to be all things to all people. Monday he sprayed-tanned his face to turn his skin orange to look like Donald Trump and today he's Kamala Harris. 

Harvard released a study which found that Fourth of July celebrations tend to turn school kids into political conservatives. The study alarmed the National Teachers Union. School teachers were horrified to learn it just takes a speech and fireworks show to undo 180 days of public school education. 

President Biden surprised TV viewers Monday by showing up for a speech with his face spray-tanned orange. At first Joe tried to obtain the orange skin hue by lying down in a tanning bed. However Joe panicked when they closed the lid because Jill began throwing flowers and dirt on top of it. 

President Biden sounded amped up Wednesday declaring he's running and no one is going to push him out. Joe is being advised in private Oval Office sessions by Hunter. I'm trying to learn how to eat a powdered donut so it doesn't look like I just attended a Hunter and Joe campaign strategy meeting. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

8x5kar.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pookie18
3 hours ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂

You're welcome, Rcat!

pookie18
9 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Thanks for the toons Pookie! 😁

My pleasure, MISBAILEY!

olesojer379

Great selection this AM, especially the last "Punch" and the red comment about the gal in the pink pant suit. Wasn't she seen on the Grassy Knoll???

• Like 3

pookie18
6 minutes ago, olesojer379 said:

Great selection this AM, especially the last "Punch" and the red comment about the gal in the pink pant suit. Wasn't she seen on the Grassy Knoll???

Glad you liked 'em, olesojer379!

pookie18
17 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!