Scamala: Kamala Harris Unmasked

Valin

The Ben Shapiro Show

Tonight, meet the real Kamala Harris. Ben Shapiro reveals her scandals, incompetence, and radical agenda. Don't miss it.

*Become a DailyWire+ member to gain access to movies, shows, documentaries, and more: https://bit.ly/3lfVtwK

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Some of the best money I've spent this year.

In her Senate tenure, Kamala Harris sought celebrity over substance. Ben Shapiro reveals how her grandstanding questioning style and performative outrage made headlines but provided minimal legislative impact. From playing prosecutor to jumping on controversial bandwagons, Kamala’s time in the Senate was more about self-promotion than public service.

Kamala Harris's vice presidency has been riddled with scandals, gaffes, and failures. Ben Shapiro dives into her mishandling of the border crisis, her inconsistent stances on major issues, and her grating, inauthentic public persona. Her tenure as VP highlights her ineptitude and potentially signals troubling times ahead for the country.

Feelin' better now that we're through
Feelin' better, 'cause I'm over you
I learned my lesson, it left a scar
Now I see how you really are
You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Baby, you're no good
I'm gonna say it again
You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Baby, you're no good

Clint Jr Ballard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Scamala Harris has now selected her vice presidential candidate. His name is Tim Walz. And he is one of the most radical governors in America. Despite his seemingly humble beginnings, his career trajectory is littered with questionable decisions, political opportunism, and increasingly radical campaigns.