Click below for related story:

rHcVFai.jpg 

3ujdFML.jpg 

AYtbUcd.jpg 

AxEMxKv.png 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter P: 
LBbFz3b.png 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

Pope Francis hosted one hundred comedians from around the world at the Vatican to celebrate what the pope called the importance of humor. It wasn't all laughs. Following the event, the pope held a private meeting with Stephen Colbert, and neither one liked the other's Holier-than-Thou attitude. 

Congratulations Celtics fans. I don't want to say the Mavericks shot poorly, but only Donald Trump put up more bricks when he built the border wall. 

The White House lashed out at media outlets Monday claiming they were editing video to make President Biden look bad. It's unedited press pool video everybody's seeing. Lately President Biden has frozen so often onstage he would make a great spokesperson for Cryogenics if he didn't look so dead. 

NCAA women’s swimming champion and transgender Lia Thomas lost her legal bid to swim for the U.S. Women’s Olympic Team by the Court of Arbitration for Sport. I can see the logic of the decision. It was generally felt that Lia had an unfair advantage in the water because she has a rudder. 

Instead of changing their policies to suit the population, Democrats are trying to change the population to suit their policies. 

The New York Post reported that top Democratic insiders were considering pulling Joe Biden from the 2024 Democratic Party ticket at the convention and replacing him with Hillary Clinton. Kamala Harris heard the rumors and said over my dead body. Hillary said that can always be arranged. 

President Biden ordered amnesty to 500,000 illegal immigrants who married U.S. citizens. The migrants come from crime-ridden countries on the brink of revolution due to poverty, inflation, and dictatorial rule. What a relief it must be for them to arrive in America, it's like they never left home. 

PGA star Scottie Scheffler has won $27 million this year in prize money. Or as he started calling it after Trump's last speech, tips. 

The situation with Russia must be worse than they're telling us. The latest Army recruitment ads have straight guys in them. 

The California Supreme Court axed voters' right to petition for new laws Thursday by ruling out an initiative to make it harder to raise taxes. The GOP authors of the petition have only themselves to blame for its failure. It didn't say that higher taxes cause climate change and perpetuate systemic racism. 

Karl Rove reviewed Trump vice presidential candidates Thursday and gave their strengths and weaknesses. There are three criteria. To be Trump's VP he or she must be 35, a U.S. citizen and, in case Trump dies in office, be able to step in and serve as the voodoo doll on ABC's Women of The View. 

The White House slammed the media Tuesday for airing video that made the president look lost or confused onstage at his entertainment industry fundraiser last Saturday. They wanted the media to spotlight the honor Joe received in Hollywood. Disney just named him technical advisor on Frozen 3. 

Politico reports all federal offices were closed on Wednesday in honor of Juneteenth. Our black fellow citizens celebrate on Juneteenth, MLK's Birthday and all of February. But the struggle continues as long as Caitlyn Clark keeps getting up off the floor after a hard foul and sinking another 3. 

The White House launched a Deep Fakes Task Force to pressure social media to erase video clips that make Biden look feeble. Who could believe such obvious evidence? The Biden campaign produced a letter signed by 51 intelligence officials saying it has all the earmarks of Russian collusion. 

CBS News reports New York, Chicago and Los Angeles are facing an unprecedented exodus of residents to Red States due to rampant crime, high taxes and regulations. I say it's all bad. The really cool thing about living in a big, Democratic-run city is that everything is free if you can run fast enough. 

Ford Motors announced Monday it's losing $100,000 for every electric vehicle it's sold as AAA reported a survey saying 50% of EV drivers will switch back to gasoline vehicles next car. However, environmental activists point out that 90% of EVs are still out on the road. The rest made it safely home. 

Donald Trump campaigned in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania this week and tried to sound more statesmanlike and less insulting, leaving his fans feeling greatly shortchanged. I know this much. Audiences would have walked out on Don Rickles if he forgot why people came to see the show. 

I just got back from CVS where I had to laugh. The toothpaste has better security than our Southern Border. 

Today the Biden Administration blamed the Trump Administration for the Biden Administration. 

Donald Trump spoke to black voters in Philadelphia Saturday promising to halt the bloodshed in the city streets. Philly has made great strides toward Brotherly Love in my lifetime. When I was in my 30s, the city put up a statue of Rocky Balboa at city hall for beating up two black guys and a communist. 

Pride Month is wearing me out. I recently went on Amazon and ordered a 42" TV and this morning a dwarf transvestite showed up at my door. 

This morning Denny's introduced The Joe Biden Breakfast. It's toast. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

FqyURPO.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pookie18
2 hours ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂

You're welcome, Rcat!

pookie18
2 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Thanks for the toons Pookie! 😁

My pleasure, MISBAILEY!

mass55th

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

• Like 2

pookie18
12 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!