K5LYh5W.png 

Rz5tes3.jpg 

KFTbNzn.jpg 

HNw0Xaq.png 

lBVYdmO.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter P: 
LBbFz3b.png 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

Biden in the debate Thursday will be historic. He will be the first person to appear in a presidential debate with more drugs and his system than Jim Morrison. 

Tropical Storm Alberto to slam into Texas. Biden hates inspecting hurricane and tornado damage. The cadaver dogs won't leave him alone. 

Will Biden be able to make it through the entire 90-minute debate without any embarrassing accidents? Depends. 

Trump advisors are worried that the weather could help Biden in next week's debate. It's so hot back East Joe could unfreeze. 

Security will be extremely heavy at the presidential debate. Democrats are terrified Biden might slip in. 

Donald Trump’s conviction in New York ten days ago was followed by post-election delays in his Georgia and Florida cases, with another case pending. I apologize for having to ask but I don’t have my desk calendar in front of me. Exactly when is Trump’s mattress tag removal trial set to begin? 

Donald Trump enjoyed a fundraiser in Beverly Hills Friday. The forecast called for 65 degrees & cloudy with 100% less chance of Robert De Niro. 

The World Health Organization issued a warning Friday of the imminent threat of a Bird Flu pandemic that could sweep the planet after a laboratory confirmed a case of human Bird Flu infection. The administration responded promptly. President Biden just ordered the bombing of the Canary Islands. 

The Miss Maryland USA Pageant made history Saturday when the judges crowned a biological male and trans-gender woman Bailey Anne Kennedy as Miss Maryland USA. It was a long road. She wowed the judges during the pageant audition back in February when she spelled her name in the snow. 

Chris Matthews warned Tuesday that Trump would use the Justice Department and Supreme Court to prosecute and jail Democrats. Where would Trump get such an idea? I don't want to say we're a banana republic, but Sasha Baron Cohen's next comedy documentary is set in the United States. 

California has a bill requiring UC colleges to hire illegal aliens for campus jobs. So while the kids enjoy college life, illegals do the yard work, janitorial work and cafeteria work for them. I've tried to tell friends back in the South for 48 years that California was one of us, maybe they'll believe me now. 

The Paris 2024 Olympics announced it will allow transgender women to compete in women's sports events if they transitioned before the age of 12. It reminds me how easily I skated through the University of Oklahoma in the '70s. I majored in Gender Studies back when there were only two of them. 

An American Airlines flight attendant ordered a passenger to wear his jacket over his Trump t-shirt, telling him the t-shirt might offend passengers. On an airliner, the pilot has absolute rule and authority over passengers and flight attendants. They feel a Trump t-shirt is a threat to their democracy. 

Donald Trump obtained a delay in his state trial brought by Democratic prosecutors in Georgia Wednesday but he still faces two federal charges while he appeals his New York conviction. This is why millions of people from other banana republics are migrating to the United States. It feels like home. 

Hunter Biden's trial in Delaware Wednesday was attended by his step mother, his ex-wife and the stripper in the laptop video. It doesn't look good when his character witness is his coke dealer. He'll tell the jury Hunter was his best customer who always paid cash and never banged on his door at 6 AM. 

Chick-fil-A restaurants today honored the LGBTQ community and Pride Month by introducing the Chick-on-Chick-fil-A sandwich. 

Our justice system isn't broken, it's fixed. 

Joe Biden hosted a Juneteenth party at the White House. It's marks the great day for human rights in America in 1865 when all the slaves were freed, and replaced by illegal immigrants. 

Today the Pentagon awarded Disney a defense contract for making more bombs than Lockheed Martin. 

Hunter Biden was found guilty by the jury on three counts in federal court of lying on his gun purchase form about his drug use. It won't affect his dad's re-election chances this fall. Democrats dismissed the news of Hunter's conviction as Russian disinformation, and 51 intelligence officials agreed. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

Whole-Pookie.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reiuxcat

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂  The Hands Up - Ottawan tune was quite catchy. 😉

• Like 1

pookie18
1 hour ago, MISBAILEY said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie! 😁

You're welcome, MISBAILEY!

pookie18
35 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂  The Hands Up - Ottawan tune was quite catchy. 😉

My pleasure, Rcat! They're all voting for Trump...along with those from the oldSure deodorant commercial 😉 

• Haha 1

pookie18
6 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!