Trans-Sextus? Museum Claims Roman Emperor Was Transgender, ‘She/Her’ Pronouns Used for Display

Geee

Breitbart

A left-wing-run museum in England has pronounced that an ancient Roman Emperor from the third century was transgender and will be referred to by female pronouns to be more “inclusive”.

The North Hertfordshire Museum, run by the local council which is presently in the hands of a Liberal Democrat-Labour Party coalition, has determined that Roman Emperor Elagabalus, born Sextus Varius Avitus Bassianus, was transgender.

Based on dubious historical sources, the council determined that a display featuring a silver denarius coin produced during his reign would now refer to Elagabalus as “she” and for the coin to be used in other LGBT-themed displays, The Telegraph reported.

The decision to label the Roman ruler as trans by the woke council, which consults with the controversial LGBT charity Stonewall and the LGBT wing of the Unison trade union, was made in light of historical accounts from Roman senator and historian Cassius Dio, who claimed that Elagabalus had allegedly told a lover to “call me not lord, for I am a lady”.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:
Breitbart

A left-wing-run museum in England has pronounced that an ancient Roman Emperor from the third century was transgender and will be referred to by female pronouns to be more “inclusive”.

Lets just  say, from what little I know he is NOT exactly the kind of Roman Emperor you want  to celebrate. (if memory serves) Lasted 3 years, because he was too much even for the Romans at that time. Think Caligula...On Steoids.