Tim Scott Drops Out of the 2024 Presidential Race

Geee

Breitbart

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) has dropped out of the 2024 presidential race after failing to pick up steam over the course of several debates.

Scott made his decision to suspend the presidential campaign known during an appearance on former Rep. Trey Gowdy’s (R-SC) Fox News show.

“When I go back to Iowa, it will not be as a presidential candidate. I am suspending my campaign,” Scott said.

“I think the voters, who are the most remarkable people on the planet, have been really clear that they’re telling me: not now,” Scott continued.

The senator said that he does not wish to endorse any of his opponents at this time.:snip:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valin said:

@Geee

It would not surprise me if (say) Joy Reid said this was proof that Republicans are racists.

What surprises me is that there are people that actually listen to these simple minded broads cackling their useless opinions on a daily basis. Even the snippets that I see on other sites makes mt skin crawl.

• Like 1

Two major GOP donors who backed Tim Scott have picked whom they will support next

Two donors who supported Sen. Tim Scott's (R-SC) presidential bid have switched their support in the wake of his campaign being suspended.

One donor, Eric LeVine, who was campaigning for Scott in New York, said he was caught off guard by the news but would be supporting former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley because she stands as the party's best chance at winning the White House in 2024.:snip:

48 minutes ago, Geee said:

One donor, Eric LeVine, who was campaigning for Scott in New York, said he was caught off guard by the news but would be supporting former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley because she stands as the party's best chance at winning the White House in 2024.:snip:

I'm Neutral (A yellow dog Republican) For me Winning The White House is ALL that matters!

• Like 1