"Another Inconvenient Truth": Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover Nears 57-Year High

Geee

Zero Hedge

A new weekly report from the Rutgers University Global Snow Lab reveals snow cover across the Northern Hemisphere is at the upper end of a 57-year maximum. 

"Yet another inconvenient truth. When it warms, it snows more, which starts the process of cooling. That has been old-time climate cycle theory for 60 years because it was in a book my dad gave me when I was 8," meteorologist Joe Bastardi wrote on X. 

Bastardi quoted another X user's post: "Latest Rutgers snow lab NH snow cover extent, now near the 57yr maximum. Astonishing in a world "Burning up.""

CBS News wrote, "Earth sees third straight hottest day on record, though it's unofficial: 'Brutally hot.'" It's crucial to note that CBS hedged itself with "unofficial," meaning the data was never verified. 

This led the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to question the climate math pushed by corporate media outlets: 

"Although NOAA cannot validate the methodology or conclusion of the University of Maine analysis, we recognize that we are in a warm period due to climate change."

In a world that is supposedly burning because of cow farts and fossil-fuel cars, the one thing that should not be happening is rising snow coverage. :snip:

46 minutes ago, Geee said:

CBS News wrote, "Earth sees third straight hottest day on record, though it's unofficial: 'Brutally hot.'" It's crucial to note that CBS hedged itself with "unofficial," meaning the data was never verified. 

This led the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to question the climate math pushed by corporate media outlets: 

Never let facts get in the way of "The Narrative" :wallbash: