A Twitter Files footnote (18)

Valin

Power Line

Scott Johnson

4/26/2023

If you’ve been following our coverage of the Twitter Files, or following the Twitter Files themselves on your own, you know that Hamilton 68 was an offshoot or tributary of the Russia hoax. Here is a contemporaneous 2017 Reuters story on the launch of the Hamilton 68 site.

It may seem obscure, but Matt Taibbi has just posted the useful video companion below depicting MSNBC repeating Hamilton 68 lies 279 times in 11 minutes. If you can detach from the underlying outrage, you can appreciate the production values of the video by Matt Orfalea. At his Racket News site, Taibbi has posted the video with a special report he calls “Eleven Minutes of Media Falsehoods, Just On One Subject, Just On One Station.” Subhead: “This special report hoped to make a list of all the editors’ notes and retractions that would be needed because of the #TwitterFiles. The problem turned out to be too big to count.”

4/25/23

(Snip)

Notes on the Twitter Files (20)

Scott Johnson

4//26/23

I have tried to keep up with the Twitter Files in this series of notes to which I have added a separate series of footnotes. I think the revelations of the Twitter Files are the biggest story out there. The silence of the mainstream media in the story is certainly suggestive.

Andrew Lowenthal has now added a twentieth installment of the Twitter Files in a 36-part thread he calls “The Information cartel.” The thread can be accessed via the tweet below or via the “unrolled” thread posted here.

(Snip)

There is much more on the scope and scale of the “anti-disinformation” complex in both Lowethal’s thread and essay. I hate to say it, but what Lowenthal describes may actually be “a conspiracy so immense.”