America set to vote: Election season comes down to the wire

Geee

2 minutes ago, Geee said:

Their opinion counts more than mine because they are public fools, even if they are just fools who are listened to by other fools.

FOOL is the correct word for anyone who takes them seriously.

HOWARD STERN PREDICTS CIVIL WAR IF HERSCHEL WALKER ELECTED TO SENATE

• On his show, radio shock jock turned Liberal activist Howard Stern predicted “civil war” should Republican Herschel Walker be elected to Senate in Georgia.
  • “Herschel Walker. Holy fu*k! They’re saying he’s going to win in Georgia. Are you f*cking dummies? They always talk about another Civil War, well, I think there is going to be one. I mean, how the f%@# could you elect that guy,” he said.

(AND ANOTHER FOOL)

3 hours ago, Geee said:

Election 2022: Maricopa County reports voting machine problems at 20% of polling locations

PHOENIX - Maricopa County officials say that around 20% of their polling sites are experiencing issues with tabulation machines across the Valley, just hours into Election Day.

While the specific addresses and number of locations having issues have not been confirmed, the Maricopa County Recorder's Officer says technicians have been called to fix the precinct tabulator machines that aren't working.:snip:

Nov 8, 2022

Kari Lake just ERUPTED on the media after reports of voting machines in Arizona going down and causing a "25% misread." WATCH Kari Lake SLAM the media for pushing democrat hoaxes: