Leaked draft opinion signals Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade

Valin

May 3 2022

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks about the leaked supreme court decision over the possible overturning of Roe v. Wade, Jen Psaki being unaware that Biden’s student loan forgiveness program might make US inflation much worse, Bill Maher wondering if the Democrats are trying to trigger a recession, and a dire economic forecast from former Federal Reserve vice chairman Roger Ferguson, Jr. First, Dave discusses Politico’s publishing of the Supreme Court leak of Samuel Alito’s draft decision which would overturn Roe v. Wade and severely limit abortion access in many states. This decision on reproductive rights has the potential to change the course of the 2022 midterm elections and much more. Next, Press Secretary Jen Psaki is being put in the position of trying to defend every failing Biden policy from the creation of the Disinformation Governance Board to his failing immigration policy. Add his student loan forgiveness plan which could actually make inflation worse. Psaki stuns the press corp when asked about its effect on inflation where she acknowledges that there has been no internal review of it. Bill Maher surprised his audience by floating the idea that the Democrats may be intentionally trying to start a recession to justify a better presidential pick for 2024. Let’s not forget that it was Maher who wished for a recession to get Donald Trump out of office. Finally, former Federal Reserve vice chairman Roger Ferguson, Jr.’s recession fears are hitting an all time high, as he now thinks a recession is imminent. The Fed rate hikes to tame inflation, slowing job growth, and declining real wages all appear to be leading us into an unavoidable recession.

6 hours ago, Valin said:

In regards to This particular leak, all I can say is look at where there Justices get their Law Clerks? Harvard, Yale, etc etc law schools. It would not surprise me in the least to find the leaker worked in one of the Leftist Justices. I'll go farther than that and say it was done with a wink and a nod from the Justice.

We have to remember for The Left Abortion is Sacred.

The Shocking Supreme Court Leak

And our race to the bottom.

Bari Weiss

In March, we ran a piece by the reporter Aaron Sibarium called “The Takeover of America’s Legal System.” The story made the case, backed up by exhaustive reporting, that just as education and the press and medicine were being transformed from within, so too, was the law. And those who comforted themselves with the notion that the law would be a bulwark against the new dogma were in for a rude awakening. 

Aaron showed that the young lawyers who were entering the most elite legal institutions in the country—law firms and law schools and courts—didn’t necessarily share the ethos of those institutions. In fact, many of them explicitly seek to revolutionize them.

My thoughts immediately went to this story when I saw the shocking headline last night by Politico: The Supreme Court plans to overturn Roe. We know that because someone leaked what appears to be an initial draft of the majority opinion of a decision that was expected to land in late June.

You can read the entire thing here.

(Snip)

Bold Me

The Republicans won’t stop with banning abortion. They want to ban interracial marriage. Do you want to save that? Well, then you should probably vote.

DRAT The Secret Is Out!

H/T

The Daily Wire

21 hours ago, Valin said:

He is basically an Old School Liberal (not Leftist)

That kind of fits, alright. Thanks.

Is This The Leaker?

Her academic background isn't that uncommon for Supreme Court clerks. Yale undergrad, Yale law, and 2 British Master's degrees, from LSE and Cambridge.

Do note the Master's degree in Gender.:snip:

"Is This The Leaker?

Her academic background isn't that uncommon for Supreme Court clerks. Yale undergrad, Yale law, and 2 British Master's degrees, from LSE and Cambridge.

Do note the Master's degree in Gender.:snip:"

OMG - Just imagine the money all of these degrees cost from supposed 'distinguished' universities - to turn this lady into a liberal numbskull. :angry: We have

apparently paid little attention to what these schools were feeding these kids for a couple of generations and we are now paying for it. Teachers, lawyers, business executives, politicians - every walk of life are now spouting this drivel and injecting it in to society and their children. We are reaping what has been sown.

Jonathan Turley Triggers Meltdowns After Debunking Key Schumer Claim About Conservative Justices

In the aftermath of Monday’s blockbuster story from Politico on the draft majority opinion written by Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito in which he declared “We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled,” there has been much pearl-clutching and gnashing of teeth by The Usual Suspects, many of who have issued various calls to action of sorts, some of which have – unsurprisingly – already inspired violence in the streets.

Among the various calls to action have been attempts by so-called Democratic “leaders” to lay the groundwork for possible impeachment hearings for certain conservative Supreme Court Justices on grounds that they allegedly committed perjury during their confirmation hearings when they were asked about Roe v. Wade.

On 5/3/2022 at 7:19 AM, Valin said:

In regards to This particular leak, all I can say is look at where there Justices get their Law Clerks? Harvard, Yale, etc etc law schools. It would not surprise me in the least to find the leaker worked in one of the Leftist Justices. I'll go farther than that and say it was done with a wink and a nod from the Justice.

We have to remember for The Left Abortion is Sacred.

Maybe we should photoshop baby body parts hanging out of their pockets & around their necks whenever we post a pic of the DIMRAT liberal idiot traitors Marxists etc.

3 minutes ago, KWARX said:

Maybe we should photoshop baby body parts hanging out of their pockets & around their necks whenever we post a pic of the DIMRAT liberal idiot traitors Marxists etc.

Ever notice Pro-Choice people never want to talk about what actually happens in an abortion? In fact they get offended and angry when you do.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Valin said:

Ever notice Pro-Choice people never want to talk about what actually happens in an abortion? In fact they get offended and angry when you do.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

It's as though they like to pave the sidewalk & steps up to Molach's brass arms to receive the infants over the fires--to pave the route in rabbit fur & pretty flowers with sweet melodious music playing. 

What lying idiots. 

Our culture is experiencing a gross decades long absence of THE FEAR OF GOD that used to be well trained in the home and reinforced elsewhere. 

22 minutes ago, KWARX said:

to pave the route in rabbit fur & pretty flowers with sweet melodious music playing. 

Why does Cardi B's WAP suddenly come to mind? :D

On 5/4/2022 at 5:48 PM, KWARX said:

On 5/4/2022 at 5:54 PM, Valin said:

42266c58c9f916ab941a64034f724ccb7086a8d9

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Sen. Ron Johnson believes states should decide on abortion laws

"It's the people that need to decide. At what point will society to decide to protect life? I'll accept their collective wisdom.":snip:

I've run across people for whom This (states should decide on abortion laws) is not good enough. Anything less than the outright Ban on abortion Right Now is selling out.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

I've run across people for whom This (states should decide on abortion laws) is not good enough. Anything less than the outright Ban on abortion Right Now is selling out.

Im not a Constitutional scholar but from what I have read and I haven't read Alitos majority decision, but I believe that this is the Constitutional interpretation of the states rights. If that is the case then the Right should follow the Constitution, just as we say the Left should follow the Constitution.

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Im not a Constitutional scholar but from what I have read and I haven't read Alitos majority decision, but I believe that this is the Constitutional interpretation of the states rights. If that is the case then the Right should follow the Constitution, just as we say the Left should follow the Constitution.

One step at a time is how I think of it.

1. Thing is, its been 50 years, and at 1st the fight was mainly Catholics, until "Whatever Happened To The Human Race'?" Francis Schaeffer & Dr. C. Everett Koop started bring Protestants out to the picket lines.

2. It also appears to me the Pro-Life numbers are growing. Thing is it all depends on The Question. "Do You Support Roe v Wade?" the answer is Strongly pro-Choice, IF OTOH "After 16 weeks should abortion be banned?" Strongly Pro-Life.  I was talking to a guy a while ago, he was saying 3 months. I asked what happens between 87 days ad 91 days that changes anything with the fetus? "I had not thought of that."

3. Its a two front war the Legal Battle & The battle against The Narrative. They are connected, and I hope/Pray we are winning both. 63,000,000+ babies killed is quite Enough thank you very much! 

On 5/4/2022 at 5:21 PM, Valin said:

Why does Cardi B's WAP suddenly come to mind? :D

I have no idea who or what that is. Sorry.

On 5/5/2022 at 4:29 PM, Valin said:

SOTOSHUTUP NEEDS TO RESIGN FOR BEING A DIMRAT TRAITOROUS BS**CH. imho