6 Things You Need to Know About Left’s Arabella Network

Geee

6-things-you-need-to-know-about-lefts-arabella-network
Heritage Foundation

Over the past week, several Republican senators on the Senate Judiciary Committee may have stumped viewers by mentioning something called Arabella Advisors during a televised Supreme Court confirmation hearing. 

Take the line of questioning used by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., on the second day of the hearing for the nominee, D.C. Circuit Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Graham asked Jackson: “What is it about your nomination that the most liberal people under the umbrella of Arabella threw in their money, their time, their support and threatened [President] Joe Biden if he picked Childs?” 

The South Carolina Republican’s reference was to U.S. District Judge Michelle Childs, considered to be less liberal than Jackson.

Jackson replied that she didn’t know. 

On the third day of her confirmation hearing, Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., pulled out a chart listing some liberal advocacy groups with ties to Arabella Advisors.

“Judge Jackson, you said you have not had any encounter with Demand Justice. I don’t know if you’ve had any encounter with some of these [other organizations on the chart]?” Tillis asked.

Jackson replied: “I have not, Senator. I have never seen most of those.”

After Justice Stephen Breyer announced his pending retirement, the conservative legal group Judicial Crisis Network warned that Biden would nominate an “Arabella judge, a liberal activist, a Biden rubber stamp.”

Washington-based Arabella Advisors has gained attention even from left-leaning media outlets. :snip:

Arabella-Explainer-1260x650.jpg