Biden and Obama Must Answer for Russiagate

Geee

biden_and_obama_must_answer_for_russiagate_147333.html
Real Clear Politics

What did Barack Obama and Joe Biden know about the Russiagate collusion hoax their fellow Democrats ginned up to kneecap Donald Trump – and when did they know it? How much did their chicanery contribute to Vladimir Putin’s decision to invade the Ukraine?

Those questions are coming into sharp relief following a definitive report by my RealClearInvestigations colleague Paul Sperry last week that places the worst political scandal in our nation’s history and Putin’s brutal war directly inside the White House.

Drawing on a wide range of documents, many never previously reported, Sperry details how the Obama administration worked closely with the Clinton campaign and a foreign government – Ukraine – in a “sweeping and systematic effort” to interfere in the 2016 election. It turns out Democrats were guilty of every false charge they lodged against Trump.

Their maneuverings began in 2014 when Obama officials supported the ouster of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych because he was too close to Putin. Biden, then the vice president, was the Obama administration’s point man on Ukraine. Sperry reports that leaked transcripts of conversations between two high-level officials in both the Obama and Biden administrations – Victoria Nuland and Jake Sullivan – reveal that Biden gave his blessing to the formation of a new coalition government. Sperry writes that Nuland even “traveled to Kiev and helped organize street demonstrations against Yanukovych, even handing out sandwiches to protesters.”

A few months after the anti-Putin government took power next door to Russia, Putin marched into Crimea. Eight years later, he invaded Ukraine.

Top Obama administration officials continued to influence Ukraine’s internal affairs. Biden, for example, would later boast of threatening to withhold aid until the government fired its chief anti-corruption prosecutor – who, among other matters, was investigating the gas company Burisma that was paying his son, Hunter Biden, $83,333 a month for a largely ceremonial position for which he had no qualifications other than his family name. [In 2019, House Democrats would impeach Trump for temporarily withholding aid to Ukraine to pressure it to investigate the Biden family’s dealings there.]:snip:

@Geee

The Question is WILL they? Maybe people like Nuland and Sullivan might, but that is as far as it will go. If I were working under either Nuland and Sullivan, I'd be Lawyerig Up right now. Actually 6 months ago.

58 minutes ago, Valin said:

The Question is WILL they?

The answer, as always, is no.  Would Nixon have resigned if he was a Dem? Just asking.

2 hours ago, Geee said:

The answer, as always, is no.  Would Nixon have resigned if he was a Dem? Just asking.

Nixon Donald Trump in the 60's-70's. By that i mean he was Hated by the Media/Democrats (but I repeat myself). Thing is the Nixon White House didn't do anything that was not SOP in politics at that time.

"This is worse than a crime, it's a mistake"

Talleyrand

Anyone who was 4 IQ points higher than a retard flatworm Knew McGovern was going to get  beat like a bongo drum.