John Kerry reminds us that he too would have been an awful president

Geee

john_kerry_reminds_us_that_he_too_would_have_been_an_awful_president.html
American Thinker

There are few more unattractive public figures than John Kerry (although I’ve been told that, in private settings, Kerry can be quite charming). He probably would have been as bad a president as either Obama or Biden (although Biden’s really in a class by himself) if he’d been elected in 2004. Currently, Kerry is the climate czar and, in that capacity, when he appeared on BBC Arabic on Monday, after expressing a pro-forma concern about a potential war, he focused on the real point: His concern that Russia attacking a neighboring country into oblivion might make Putin forget his green energy obligations. War, you know, is a polluting busine"""

As noted, the interview was recorded on Monday, although with horribly bad timing, it first aired on Wednesday. Here’s the bit in which, after making noises about the poor Ukrainians, Kerry shifts to the really important (to him) stuff:

I’m very concerned about, I’m concerned about Ukraine because of the people of Ukraine and because of the principles that are at risk, in terms of international law and trying to change boundaries of international law by force. I thought we lived in a world that had said no to that kind of activity. And I hope diplomacy will win.

But massive emissions consequences to the war but equally importantly, you’re going to lose people’s focus, you’re going to lose big country attention because they will be diverted and I think it could have a damaging impact. So, you know hopefully President Putin would realize that in the Northern part of his country, they used to live on 66% of the nation that was over frozen land.

Now it’s thawing, and his infrastructure is at risk. And the people of Russia are at risk. And so I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate" :snip:

2 hours ago, Geee said:
john_kerry_reminds_us_that_he_too_would_have_been_an_awful_president.html
American Thinker

I’m very concerned about, I’m concerned about Ukraine because of the people of Ukraine and because of the principles that are at risk, in terms of international law and trying to change boundaries of international law by force. I thought we lived in a world that had said no to that kind of activity. And I hope diplomacy will win.

And We are called The Stupid Ones, not In Touch With Reality.

1 minute ago, Geee said:

That's insulting to dirt. Dirt supplies the nutrients that sustain produce. Joy just produces ignorance ;)

I Stand Corrected!

No dirt, no mud.

meta:eyJzcmNCdWNrZXQiOiJiemdsZmlsZXMifQ=