What Do Joe Rogan, Bill Maher, Russell Brand Have in Common? Liberals Who Are Sick Of..

Geee

What Do Joe Rogan, Bill Maher, Russell Brand Have in Common? Liberals Who Are Sick Of..

The American media for the last two weeks or longer has been all about shining the spotlight on podcaster extraordinaire Joe Rogan. The Spotify host has gotten a lot of attention for garnering a lot more views and listeners than most “traditional” hosts on the mainstream media platforms and it has, in particular, really ticked off the journalist wanna-bes at CNN.

Here are just two examples of my colleagues here at RedState covering this in the past couple of days.

The ‘Cancel Joe Rogan’ Campaign Enters Its Third Phase—Courtesy of CNN’s Jan. 6 Obsession

CNN’s Confusion About Joe Rogan’s Popularity Says a Lot About Them

While this circus over Rogan and the very unsuccessful campaign to cancel him continues with the obvious overreaction to it, why are leftists going after one of their own in this manner?

Joe Rogan is a lefty, you say?

I’m just repeating what the man himself has said..

From the website HeavyJoe Rogan Unpacks His Politics: ‘I’m Socially Liberal’

Joe Rogan has maintained for years that his politics fall across a wide spectrum and do not match one party or the other. On a recent podcast episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, Rogan began discussing his political views with former CIA officer Mike Baker.

“I don’t give a f*** if you’re a Republican or a Democrat. I share ideas from both sides,” Rogan told Baker. “I’m kind of a hybrid in a lot of ways. I’m a big supporter of the 2nd Amendment, I’m a big supporter of the military. But I’m very liberal, I’m socially very liberal. I don’t buy this idea that I have to be a part of one party or another party.”

In January 2020, Rogan said “I’ve been liberal my whole life.”:snip:

MULTI-SPORT GAME COURTS

Bring Your Space Alive